Saturday, June 29, 2013

Little Red Ladder


I found this small step ladder at a yard sale for $2. 
I saw the potential right away. 


What you need for this project: 
*Small wooden step ladder or just a regular wooden ladder
*Paint color of your choice ( for this project I used red) 
*Sand paper or a sander if you have one
*Paint brush
*Paint can opener or a screw driver to open can of paint
*Drop cloth for painting 




With just a little paint and a sander look what you can do!! 




 





I placed the ladder on top of one of my vintage military suitcases and I stacked some old vintage books, a vintage camera, bronze vintage deer on top of the ladder .

 I love how it turn out!! 

  

Painting Tip: Lowe’s often clearances out there paint if the color is wrong or a customer ends up not wanting it. You can find some great colors for a great price.
 Like $5 gallon and $1 quarts. *


Happy Painting!! Leila 










No comments:

Post a Comment