Thursday, July 4, 2013

Dollhouse Bookcase

My sister found this adorable dollhouse that a neighbor of hers was getting rid of, so she called me up to see if I wanted it for my new baby girls room. Now K was still in my tummy at the time and therefore wont be playing with it as it was intended any time soon, so I thought it would make a great little bookcase and display for the time being.
 
 
 

  • I placed all the books on the bottom shelf since the other two levels aren't strong enough for all the books.
  • I added two cute baskets and filled with random toys
  • And place a few other big toys in the remaining spaces
Its perfect for now until she is old enough to actually play with it as a dollhouse.

Remember with everything that the possibilities are endless!

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment